This is my first New England Autumn, and I have to admit I’m loving it!
The bright colors everywhere, the raining days, and the different shades of sunsets painting the skies like gorgeous masterpieces make me so happy to experience this season for the first time.
The beauty of Nature and its changes is what makes this season the most beautiful of all, when a single leaf turns red, you know it’s coming, and soon all the rest of the trees will be colorful and bright.
I’m so excited to represent this autumn season scene in Second Life with these stunning creations by Raindale, T-Spot Mesh, SPF, Purple Moon Deco and Dekute Dekore. All these lovely creations and more are available at the Spoonful of Sugar Festival in support of MSF/Doctors Without Borders. To accentuate my look with this colorful season I applied a stunning lipstick called Block by ALMA, exclusive for SCALA Yin Yang September round, together with breathtaking Charm Eyes by Avi-Glam than can be found at Shiny Shabby.
The colors of my first Autumn inspired my style, with a yellow laced dress by Prism called Poetry – Honey, Poppy Hair Flowers by Cazimi, resembling the falling leaves with my momiji earrings by ayame ame and alaskametro<3 Leafpress nail art appliers, All these creations can be found in the SOS Festival. Join us and support MSF/Doctors Without Borders!!
As the time passes by during this season, I can realize the beauty that surrounds me. I don’t know how many people sit back and simply appreciate the stunning details of a purple sky or the different shades of orange leave falling of the trees.
Sometimes our lives get so busy, which makes it difficult to give thanks for this little gifts God gives us every day.
Even so, I encourage you to look closer for the simple things of life, enjoy what you have, the people that are close to you and those who really love you. Look at the bright side of life and enjoy the changes of seasons.
≈•« D E T A I L S »•≈
DRESS & Panties: Prism – Poetry by Journey – Honey – Exclusive! @ The SOS Festival – SIM 1 (Sept 16th – Oct. 1st).
SANDALS: N-core – CIARA “Strappy Edition” (Nude) – GROUP GIFT!
JEWELRY: Earrings: ( ayame ame ) – momiji earring – SOS Sugar Bowl @ The SOS Festival – SIM 4 (Sept 16th – Oct. 1st). – HUNT!
HAIR Flowers: CAZIMI – Poppy Headdress & Hair Flowers – Exclusive! @ The SOS Festival – SIM 1 (Sept 16th – Oct. 1st). – GIFT!!
NAILS Appliers: alaskametro<3 – Leafpress – nail art appliers @ The SOS Festival – SIM 1 (Sept 16th – Oct. 1st).
LIPS Applier: ALMA Makeup – Block – (8 colors) (Catwa & Lelutka) – Exclusive @ SCALA Yin Yang September round!
SHADOWS Applier: Izzie’s – Gloom Eyeshadows – (Gift) @ Marketplace – FREE!
EYES Applier: Avi-Glam – Charm Eyes – Color Rock – (Catwa & Omega appliers) Available @ Shiny Shabby (September round) – NEW!
HAIR: Dura – Girl – 63 (Black)
Hairbase: Avada – Kinzie Hairbase – NEW!
SKIN Applier: amara beauty – Lilian skin – @ Powder Pack CATWA August Edition.
Hands up pose: BAXE – Beauty Female Poses – #8. / Standing one hand up: an lar [poses] – The Ginger Series – Three (m) & Two.
≈•« H O M E & D E C O R »•≈
* Kenward House (fall edition) & Welcome post by Raindale – Exclusive! @ The SOS Festival – SIM 3 (Sept 16th – Oct. 1st).
* Mesh Pumpkins & Dwarf Deco by PurpleMoon @ The SOS Festival – SIM 2 (Sept 16th – Oct. 1st).
* Vintage Apple Pie Sign – Fresh by Dekute Dekore @ The SOS Festival – SIM 2 (Sept 16th – Oct. 1st).
* Country Dining Table & Island Table by Dekute Dekore @ The SOS Festival – SIM 2 (Sept 16th – Oct. 1st).
* Fall Pergola Swing Kiss & Cuddle Version by SPF @ The SOS Festival – SIM 2 (Sept 16th – Oct. 1st).
* Wooden Crate w Pumpkins by T-Spot Mesh @ The SOS Festival – SIM 3 (Sept 16th – Oct. 1st).
* Apple Tree & Apple Set by T-Spot Mesh @ The SOS Festival
* Bare Bush 2017 by T-Spot Mesh @ The SOS Festival
* Paper Birch Tree Autumn by T-Spot Mesh @ The SOS Festival
* September 2017 Tree A by T-Spot Mesh @ The SOS Festival
* Autumn Grass w/ Flowers by T-Spot Mesh @ The SOS Festival
* Weeds Patch by T-Spot Mesh @ The SOS Festival
* Sunflower in Sack by T-Spot Mesh @ The SOS Festival
* Big Chrysanthemums by T-Spot Mesh @ The SOS Festival
* Autumn Skybox by Jacob Claremont.
≈•« * »•≈
The Spoonful of Sugar Festival – Sept. 16 – Oct. 1 – 2017 to benefit Doctors Without Borders – http://thesosfestival.com/index.html
Visit us! Get involved! See our Events Calendar!!